If you love to solve difficult and hard riddles this collection of riddles is for you. These are challenging riddles for your brain. You can see the answers of riddles as well.
1. I Have Keys But No Locks
I have keys but no locks. I have a space but no room. You can enter, but can’t go outside. What am I?
2. What Has 4 Fingers And A Thumb
What has four fingers and a thumb, but is not living?
3. I Have Cities, But No Houses
I have cities, but no houses. I have mountains, but no trees. I have water, but no fish. What am i ?
4. I Can Only Live Where There Is Light
I can only live where there is light, but I die if the light shines on me. What am I?
5. What Is Seen In The Middle Of March And April
What is seen in the middle of March and April that can’t be seen at the beginning or end of either month.
6. What Flies When It’s Born
What flies when it’s born, lies when it’s alive, and runs when it’s dead?
7. What English Word Has Three
What English word has three consecutive double letters.
8. What Gets Wet When Drying?
What Gets Wet When Drying?
9. What Disappears As Soon As You
What disappears as soon as you say its name.
10. Give Me Food, And I Will Live
Give me food, and I will live. Give me water, and I will die. What Am I?
5. Letter ‘R’
6. Snow Flake