Terms of Service
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
Our themes are licensed under the GPL general public license see > (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html). Upon purchase, you are authorized to make any necessary modifications to the GetWPTemplates themes to fit your purposes. GetWPTemplates themes can be used for personal or commercial use on unlimited personal or commercial websites. Theme support and forum access will only be provided to those who purchase a theme from our website.
In no event shall GetWPTemplates or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on GetWPTemplates Internet site, even if GetWPTemplates or a GetWPTemplates authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are property of GetWPTemplates. Our products are provided ‘as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our juridical person be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on GetWPTemplates web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. GetWPTemplates does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. GetWPTemplates may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. GetWPTemplates does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
GetWPTemplates has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by GetWPTemplates of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
GetWPTemplates does not warranty or guarantee these themes in any manner. Once our themes have been altered we cannot guarantee they will function with all 3rd party components, plugins or web browsers. Browser compatibility should be tested against the demonstration templates on the demo server. Please ensure that the browsers you use will work with the themes as we can not guarantee that GetWPTemplates themes will work with all browser combination’s.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Last update: December 03, 2017